Sunday, January 12, 2014

Country Faith : 56 reflections from todays leading country music stars compiled by Deborah Evans Price

Country Faith : 56 reflections from todays leading country music stars compiled by Deborah Evans Price.

Country Faith is an awesome little book full of inspiration. It didn't take me more than 1 evening to read through all the country music stars favorite Bible verses and how its impacted them. There was actually a few of them that suprised me, I didn't know that they even were Christians or read the Bible! And the verses they shared were some of my favorites too.

This book could be read as a devotional or as a coffee table book. It would also be a great book for the country music fan in your life (or for yourself!) And an extra awesome feature of the book : it also includes the Gospel of Mark ! And it encourages you to share your favorite verse too!

I really enjoyed reading through all the verses and thoughts. Like I mentioned, I sat down and finished it the same evening that I received it! I definetly recommend this one to country music fans for sure!

Did I mention its a hard cover :) (i love hardcovers) and that there is awesome pictures of the singers too! Ok, so I totally enjoyed this book. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment