Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Strong and Kind - And Other Important Character Traits Your Child Needs to Succeed. by Korie Robertson with Chrys Howard

 



Strong and Kind - And Other Important Character Traits Your Child Needs to Succeed by Korie Robertson with Chrys Howard isn't an other one of those parenting books where the author tells you what to do and how to raise your children. No, this is a book about character traits, what they actually are and why you should instill them with your children. It's about how it will change your children's lives to have parents that invest in them in more ways to make sure they grow up to succeed in society. With personal examples, stories and words of wisdom, Korie Robertson is engaging and encouraging.

I really enjoyed reading this book. I am a fan of the Robertson family, of Duck Dynasty and their other book titles. I was looking forwards to reading this new one, especially since we have young children and an other on the way. We are in the midst of early parenting! I really took a lot from this book and plan to apply it to our household. I even told my husband that he should read it too! So I would totally say that this is not just a "Mom" book! I would recommend this book to all parents, of young and old. It really will make you think and reconsider your parenting ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment