Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Hoodwinked: Ten Myths Moms Believe and Why We All Need to Knock It Off

Hoodwinked: Ten Myths Moms Believe and Why We All Need to Knock It Off by Karen Ehman and Ruth Schwenk is an amazing books for moms. Those ten myths are totally accurate and exactly what we keep telling ourselves. Not one of us can be Supermom. We need to knock it off and be real with each other. And that is what this book is all about. We need to stop faking it and pretending we have the most perfect lives with the most perfect kids and that we live in perfect houses and eat meals that we have perfectly prepared in our spotless kitchens ! HA! Yeah RIGHT! Let's be open and honest and learn from each other and let God guide us on this amazing journey.

I totally recommend this book to all new moms, all seasoned moms. all moms to be and to all grandmothers. This book will help you along the way on this mothering journey. It is so well written and easy to relate to. Karen and Ruth did an amazing job. This book has changed the way I do things and changed the way I think as a mother and friend.

I really enjoyed this book. It had done good things to me.

I did receive an advance reading copy and was part of the launch team, but this is by true opinion of this book. I have actually bought two more copies for my sisters-in-law. Shh, don't tell Julie and Jessica, it's their Christmas presents! And once I receive them, I'm going to have a hard time waiting until Christmas to give them their copies !



No comments:

Post a Comment