Tuesday, May 23, 2017

All Things Bright and Beautiful

All things Bright and Beautiful is such a cute little board book! It is so bright and full of glitter, my little ones are absolutely in love with it and so am I. I love how it brings a hymn to life in such a beautiful way. And the book is the perfect size for a toddler and older baby, and get this, it has a plastic handle on the spine so they can carry it around with them on all their adventures! It's a little smaller than most of the board book we have, but that's a good thing, my soon to be, first time, birthday girl got a glimpse of it and I'm sure she will love once she officially receives it!

The book is so vibrant and colorful but the message inside is even better! It talks about all the things that God has created. The flowers, the birds, the sunset and the mountains. The seasons, the fruits and even our eyes and lips! He is a Wise and Wonderful Creator and he made them all. I had never heard the hymn before, so I looked it up and it is so bright, fresh and upbeat, just like this little book. I definitely would recommend it to all little ones, it would also make a great addition to church nurseries too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment